Tom Cruise: a multifaceted and very talented actor
- His father, Thomas Cruise Mapother III, is an electronics engineer and his mother, Mary Lee, is a teacher.
- He has three sisters: Mary Lee, Marian, and Cas.
- He has participated in many films such as Risky Business, Top Gun, The Colour of Money, Rain Man, and Interview with the Vampire, Eyes Wide Shut, Minority Report, The Last Samurai and the Mission Impossible saga.
- He has been nominated for an Oscar for the best actor three times: in 1990 for Born on July 4, 1997, for Jerry Maguire and 2000 for Magnolia.
- He has been married to three actresses: Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman, and Katie Holmes.
- He had an affair with the Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, with whom he starred in the movie Vanilla Sky.
- Before marrying Katie Holmes, he was the father of his first biological daughter: Suri, who was born on April 18, 2006.
Angelina Jolie – American actress, director, and writer, model
- Married in leather dress
Angelina is not a conventional woman. For her first marriage to actor Jonny Lee, the actress did not choose a white dress like most. She opted for a leather suit.
- Her true obsession
At the beginning of his career, he was about to leave everything for an obsession: death. So much so that she thought she was a funeral director.
- She liked used clothes
She was not always the woman who wears elegant presses. At some time in his life, he preferred to take everything second hand.
Angelina is talented in what she proposes. If for the role of Lara Croft he practiced kickboxing, in his personal life he has done what you can think of, as a collector of knives, martial arts, scuba diving, gun shooting, risky driving, paddling, and ballet.
Angelina had a dark past. He has never denied that he used drugs during that time.
What keep Angelina extremely thin are not health problems as many have speculated. It is your diet. The actress does not consume any type of sugar or fatty foods. It is very strict on that.
Emma Watson: A girl like any other
Emma Watson is a British actress we all know as the smart and sweet Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter saga. In the biography of Emma Watson, you can learn about the history of a woman who grew up under the public eye, but who always had a life away from scandals and excesses.
- Despite being raised as a British, Emma Watson was born in Paris, France. In this city, he lived until Emma Watson age was five years because, after the separation of his parents, he moved to Oxford with his mother and younger brother, Alex.
- Emma was diagnosed with hyperactivity at a very young age, which is why she takes medication every day. His great energy made him interested in acting, so his mother decided to enroll her in dance, singing and theatre classes at Stagecoach Theatre Arts, where she began to show her talent in small staging.
- The theatre gave him the great opportunity of his life: to be the protagonist of Harry Potter. The casting directors were looking for children who could face that great commitment and found Emma Watson, who was surprised by her full confidence in herself.
- Overnight, the tender girl from Oxford became an international superstar after the premiere of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, a film that became the highest-grossing of 2001.
- After several years in the role of Hermione Granger, the interpreter showed hesitation to continue continuing in the saga. She wanted to focus on her studies and leave the character they will always remember her for, but a great economic agreement made her accept to participate in the last three Harry Potter films.
Chris Evans: Curious Facts
- Chris Evans wanted to be a painter– If he had not been an actor, Chris Evans would have loved to paint. He says that, as a child, he enjoys drawing in his spare time.
- You do not need touch-ups– The shocking body that the actor boasts in the movies is 100% real! So far, they have not had to add a single muscle to interpret their sexy characters.
- Support the LGBT community– His brother, Scott, is also an actor and is openly gay. So Chris has always maintained and promoted a position of support and tolerance towards others.
- He is a great dancer– He loves to dance since Chris Evans age was a child age because her mother, in addition to being a set designer, was a tap teacher and taught her very good dance techniques.
- Homely– Her family occupies a very important place in her life and loves spending time with her. It is common to see the handsome actor accompanied by his mother or sister at important events such as the Oscars.